Sunday, December 23, 2007

Do charities like this!


Would you like to do charities? Some stars like Jet Lee and Jacky Chan have their own fund and organization about charity, and I have heart of the “First Fund” of Jet Lee. In fact, not only the stars can do things of charity, everyone could do without any limitations. For example, you can join in an organization like Donate Boat, which is a good one because of its good idea of encouraging people to donate their boats, and the donation would gain a full fair market value as a lawful IRS tax deduction for their boats. By selling the boat donations, the organization uses the money for funding some significant events, such as making some Children's Animation DVDS and donating to the orphans and making them happy and laugh. If you are a kind man or woman, don’t miss the chance of doing charities. If you have a boat, even if it has been out of running, donate it to the organization, they could sell them and do more significant things with the money. I feel so sorry that I have no boats now, and if I have one, I must Donate my Boat without any questions. But I would always appeal people to donate their boats at full stream.

No comments: