Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Do you look beautiful?

Today, I saw an article which is issued with women’s beauty. As the author said, anybody can look beautiful if they feel beautiful. I believe it deeply. So, as a matter of fact, beauty is just a combination of various factors.

In my old post, I often stressed on the saying, “healthy woman is beautiful!” So I think the author should add my viewpoint into his post. The author referred of the lifestyle and mood as the key things of beauty, but I always think the health should be significant for women. I even feel health directly leads to women’s beauty, for example, a healthy woman must keep her skin smooth; eyes bright; hair glossy and figure shapely.

Certainly, the factors are indeed complex. Sometimes, one healthy woman gets unhappy, and then she would look sentimental and unbeautiful. So I have to say, beauty is not a thing derived from any single factor.

In a word, I agree with the saying of the author, “anybody can look beautiful if they feel beautiful”, however, because of the significance of health, I think the words could be changed into, “anybody can look beautiful if they feel fit”.

No comments: